Monday, March 5, 2012

Coming Up: March


March feels like turning a corner.  Even though it's still rainy and grey in these parts, I know that this is the month that things change, and winter is no longer looming over us.

March is also National Reading Month, and I've written up a series called Parenting Lessons from Children's Books that has been really fun to write.  I'm excited to share it with you. I can't ignore St. Patrick's Day, either, so look for crafts and recipes to celebrate that holiday.   I'll also share some easy cooking projects and tips for sharing it with your kids.

If there's anything you'd like to see here, please don't hesitate to let me know!  Have a great week, and I'll see you Wednesday for the first Installment of Parenting Lessons from Children's Books!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a moment to leave me a note. It means a lot!