Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter



I really like holidays.  There is something nice about acknowledging a day as set apart, as something special that appeals to me.  After the big hubbub of winter holidays, some of these early in the year holidays can seem insignificant and blend together, and I'll find myself thinking, "is it time for that already?"

Easter is different, though.  Even if you don't share the beliefs on the purpose of Easter, I think it's nice to pause and honor new life- in nature and in ourselves- and the hope that spring brings with each new dandelion, daffodil, and tulip.

So, with hope, I welcomed Easter into our home- ready to have a new start at mothering and bring some freshness into our home.  Happy Spring.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking a moment to leave me a note. It means a lot!