Monday, October 22, 2012

Life Looks Like: Photo Link Party


Life Looks Like little 'messes' that cover up seasonal decor. 


Every Monday, I'll have a place to link up your photos- unstaged and no cleaning beforehand please- of what your life is really like.  Let's take away, for one day at least the tendency to crop out the little messes that make up the everyday.  This is about finding the beauty in those messes. While I'm still in the process of getting started here, I hope you'll take a moment to link up in the comments.  I'll be sure to come take a look, and I'll have a link party up and going soon.

If you're on instagram, please join me (username telfordswife) by tagging your photos with #lifelookslike. I can't wait to see what you've got.

1 comment:

  1. They aren't out right now, but if they were I would send a photo of our entire living room floor covered in Lego pieces and "creations" in the works. Some weekends our three boys don't want to do anything, except play with their Legos.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a moment to leave me a note. It means a lot!