Friday, March 1, 2013

March: Goals


Last month, I took the course "I Choose" from Big Picture Classes.  I really enjoyed it, and I think it has some good information in it on how to keep motivated, and balance goals in all aspects of life.  I liked that a lot. I also love that the instructor (whose blog I love) encourages the phrase "I choose."  I think it elevates the things to a little above a to-do list.

So, following through on my intention to use this goal as a motivator, and a means to document my goals, I give you the things I choose to accomplish this March.  I'll keep you posted.  Right now, I have a book I need to dive into.

2 comments:

  1. Love how you wrote your goals on the pic, it looks great. Those are great goals and I am excited to hear more how things work out! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this approaching to goals. It's not so much "have to" or "should" but "choose to."
    All the best!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a moment to leave me a note. It means a lot!