Monday, July 8, 2013

52 Projects: Introduction



Just out of curiosity, I started scanning my instagram feed, counting the number of completed projects I'd done since the beginning of the year.  This was in mid-june, and when the number reached 20, I wondered to myself if I could manage to finish 52 projects, all in one year.  Sure, it would be crazy, and busy, but it could also be really fun.  I've made it to project 22, putting me just 4 behind for the year- so I'm closing in on the goal, matching my creative skills with the same goal I made for myself with books.  I'll be sharing the 22 things, divided by the type of making they involve this week, then I'll add what I make as I complete the projects.   I hope you'll come by and check them out!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a moment to leave me a note. It means a lot!